The president of RGA Ingeniería y Proyectos, Raúl González Acuña, was invited to participate as a permanent professor in the Environmental Control and Management Diploma course organized by the Carabobensis Foundation of FACYT-UC, aimed at professionals from the Venezuelan industrial sector.
Based on González Acuña’s extensive university academic experience, he proposed his Climate Change and Carbon Footprint module, pointing out the key points of the environmental issue, which are:
- Current Context of Global Warming and Climate Change.
- International agreements on climate change, position of Venezuela.
- Organizational techniques for eco-efficiency.
- Organizational carbon footprint.
- Development of corporate inventories of greenhouse gases, applying the ISO 14064 standard.
- Approach to Emissions Monitoring Management Systems.
- Techniques for planning energy audits. ISO 50002 standard.
In this way, RGA continues to position itself as a reference in environmental matters, working hard in favor of saving energy and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.