- Client: Lincoln Soldaduras de Venezuela
- Academic Hours: 8
- Location: Maracay, Venezuela
On May 14, RGA gave an in-company course to the staff of Lincoln Soldaduras de Venezuela on Corporate Inventories of Greenhouse Gases in Industrial Facilities , better known as Industrial Carbon Footprint, with the aim of providing the tools for the internal development of these studies applying the ISO 14064-1 standard, as well as the steps to follow for the monitoring of emissions over time and the approach of mitigation and compensation projects. Likewise, the course focused on informing the participant of the evolution of the main state regulations on energy for the different types of users, emphasizing the industrial sector.
The course had the following content:
- Global Warming and Climate Change: What is global warming, Greenhouse Gases, Venezuela in the context of climate change, global and Venezuelan energy context, changes in environmental legislation.
- Inventory of Emissions of organizations, ISO 14064: Fundamental bases for the development of Carbon Footprint inventories, precepts, application of the ISO 14064-1 standard: mechanisms, identification of emission sources, relevant calculations, construction of influence matrix, reports , requirements, practical calculation exercise. Emissions Monitoring Management System.
- Project approach through the application of the ISO 14064-2 standard: Points of interest, work procedure, directed actions, recommended activities.
- Early Energy Saving Potentials: Focus points of attention for air conditioning loads, pumping, lighting, offices, etc.
Consolidated RGA as a world-class consulting company in environmental energy matters, becomes more and more the example of Energy Efficiency in the Industry.