- Client: Central El Palmar, SA
- Inverted H/H: 132
- Location: San Mateo, Venezuela.
RGA carried out the ultrasonic flow measurement in the water adduction system of Central El Palmar at 5 points, among which it is worth mentioning:
- Australian tank discharge pipe (downstream of the pumping system manifold).
- Feed pipe from the Australian tank (well line 9-10A-13 and Trapichito).
- Feed pipe to boilers and factories.
- Factory supply line.
These measurements were made for 3 days as a reference to verify the installed instrumentation and verify the amount of water consumed by the different sections of the plant, as well as the level of the aquifer from where the fluid that feeds the sugar mill is taken.